Сhairman of the Board of Cronwell Hotels & Resorts Russia
Russian Tour Industry presidium member
Since 1990 is employed with hospitality industry
1990 – 1995 several HoReCa business projects were realized in High North Region
1995 became one of the founders and director of Ugra Holding Service
Ugra Service Holding includes more than 20 interconnected companies which carry out incoming & outgoing tourism development in Russian Federation, attracting of the guests and providing of the wide range of services
Since January of 2009 Ugra Service Holding started function under the European brand Cronwell Hotels&Resorts.
Member of the board Cronwell Hotels & Resorts Russia, CEO Cronwell Management Ltd
Board member and Branch Manager of Russian Hotel Association in Saint-Petersburg and Leningrad Region
The Hotel Club Co-Chairmen
Accommodation expert at “Tourism Development of Northwest Region, Russian Federation” European Bank Project"
Author of “Mini-Hotel: how to start and to succeed”, pub. Piter, 2007
The Editor-in-chief of renew encyclopedia “Hotel Management” (series “Business without problems”) pub. Bonnier Business Press
Member of the board Cronwell Hotels & Resorts
More than 14 hotel industry years-experience
Kempinski Hotels & Resorts Development Manager
Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels Senior Vice President
Urbane group Managing Partner
Financial and legal manager of Cronwell Hellas
Work experience: 20 years of work experience in hotels and travel agencies in the Halkidiki region.
Diploma of the legal law and economics , University of Athens, magistracy diploma in economic management , magistracy diploma in business administration.
Work: financial, legal and accounting consultant in more than 40 development projects of small and medium-sized businesses in the private sector in the region of Halkidiki.
Employee of Cronwell Hellas: since 2011.
Managing director of Cronwell Resort Sermilia & Cronwell Platamon Resort
Regional hotels Manager (Cronwell Resort Sermilia and Cronwell Platamon Resort)
Began his career in the hotel business in 1983.
Graduated Eastbourne College department of Arts and Technology, England.
From 2012 till now is a member of the Institute of Hospitality (UK), honorary member of the International Association of Chiefs, acting member of the Association of Hoteliers in Greece and Cyprus.
Perepelkina Olesya Anatol'evna
General Manager of JSC "Resorts of Ugra"
Is a member of the Board / management group of companies "Ugra Service Holding" located in the far north of the Russian Federation operating in the field of hotel and restaurant business, tourism activities, including related services since 2002 to 2009.
General Manager of JSC "Resorts of Ugra" since 2008 to Present, provides overall management of the group of companies under the European brand Cronwell, located in the Far North. Activities managed companies focused on the provision of hotel services, catering, promotion and development of domestic tourism.
Member of the Board of Directors of JSC "Resorts of Yugra".
Member of the Non-Commercial Partnership "Union turpredpriyaty Ugra"
Managing director of the Rahoni Cronwell Park hotel
- Bachelor of Arts, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Swiss Hotel Management School, Switzerland.
- Bachelor of Arts, Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Derby, UK.
More than 8 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- knowledge and practical skills in the field of operating activities of hotels, as well as its design;
- conduction of theoretical and practical master classes of service in the restaurant business;
- participation in the start-up campaigns of 2 hotels from Cronwell Hotels&Resorts Gallery in Greece.
Managing director of Cronwell Inn Stremyannaya hotel
Works in the tourism industry: since 1991.
- Business coach of hoteliers development;
- Expert in the classification of hotels and other accommodation means;
- Expert of international Russian-Finnish project "VALO: contribution to the development of a modern system of qualifications";
- Experience in several start-up: International Business Center "Victoria" (Vyborg), "Zvezdny" hotel, "Ingria" hotel;
- Member of the Academy of Hospitality;
- Member of The Hotels Club;
Price winner: the silver award "Expert of the Year" (2012).
Managing director of the Repino Cronwell Park Hotel & Pension Repino
Works in the hospitality industry since 2001.
Experience in the field of hospitality management positions for over 12 years.
Has extensive experience in management and start-up of hotel enterprises, restaurants, entertainment and health business.
- International University (Moscow) "Modern trends and new technologies in the management of the hotel - restaurant industry", 2002
- Business Development Group «Strategic Human Resource Management», 2003
- Company MARTEX “Improving business efficiency", 2004
Member of the Academy of Hospitality in St. Petersburg.
"SPN Marketing" CEO, “Uyutnoe Nebo” project coordinator
Works in the hospitality industry since 1995.
Head of «Advertizing group Ugra service».
Experience of the management and participation in projects for the Government of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug. Organization of advertizing and image actions in the large cities: St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kiev.
Customers of «Advertizing group Ugra service»: airline «UTair»; Bank of Hanty-Mansiysk; oil company «Shell».
Senior position in the publishing house, issuing the onboard information magazine of one of the leading Russian airlines: since 2010.
Managing director of Cronwell Resort Ugorskaya Dolina
Works in the tourism industry: since 1993.
More than 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry on senior positions.
Participation in the start-up of 3 hotels of Cronwell Hotels&Resorts Gallery, including the hotel in Khanty-Mansiysk (850 rooms), opened for carrying out the XXXIX World Chess Olympic Games.
Head of the first hotel in Western Siberia and the Far East - the owner of the eco-premium "Green Key".
Head of the hotel complex, which has such prestigious awards as:
- «National Senkevich tourism award» — «The best hotel in the category 4*»;
- «The best Russian hotel in the category 4* in 2011 », by Russian Hotel Association;
- Diploma of participant of the district competition «The best goods in Ugra — 2010» in the nomination «Hotel Services ».
Prize winner: the Diamond Emblem (reward by the Holding).
Acting Director of Cronwell Inn Ugra & Cronwell Inn Business Centre
Works in the tourism industry: since 1999.
Management experience in the hotel: Head of Front Office – since June 1998, Deputy service director – since august 2006.
- Higher School of Tourism and Hospitality Management "Strategy service in the hotel", 1998
- Hospitality Agencies "Service psychology", 2004
- Ural consulting Bureau "Alliance" - "Education of hotel staff", 2007
- National Academy of Hospitality «Management of hotel service quality », 2008
- Educational Science Center «Smolny»: «Ethics and standards of guest’s service», 2010
- Private educational institution «Ambassador school»: « Construction of communication with a guest at the hotel », 2011
Participation in the development of "Cronwell Management" Ltd. Standards.
Acting Director of the Cronwell Inn's Tursunt
Works in the hospitality industry since 2007.
- Non-profit educational institution "School Ambassador", "Work with guests in a hotel," 2011
- Certificate "Saint Petersburg State University of Culture and Arts" (organization and technology advertising activities), 2012,, St. Petersburg.
Managing director of Cronwell Park Balabanovskie Rodniki hotel
Works in hospitality industry since 1993.
The certified specialist in "Finance and credit".
The certificate on passing a full course of training on IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
More than 10 years of experience in the financial sphere on senior positions.
Participation in realization of the Hotel Complex «Balabanovskie Rodniki».
Knowledge and practical experience in the sector of strategic operational management, complex analysis of results of the organization activity and its financial state.